Céline is a driver of change with 20 years of experience in international environment, mainly in the aviation industry.
French citizen, Céline graduated in 2001 with a MSc Information and Communication Technology Business Management, from French “Institut Mines-Telecom Business School” and worked as an e-business consultant at Wavestone and IT product manager in the Reservation and Ticketing division of Amadeus, before joining IATA in 2006.
Celine has been the StB Engagement Manager leading the global roll-out of e-ticketing and other “Simplifying the Business” projects until 2008. She then moved to Cargo division as part of the e-freight initiative, where she led the industry mobilization efforts, established the e-AWB advisory committee and worked with IATA members and strategic partners to develop and roll-out e-AWB.
As the Head of Transformation at the IATA Cargo, Céline was the mastermind and driver of the following IATA’s initiatives:
- The Future Air Cargo Executives (FACE) program to attract, develop and retain the young talents in the air cargo industry
- The Air Cargo Makes It Happen campaign to raise the profile of the air cargo industry. The standard to measure the carbon footprint of air cargo
- The Global Shippers Survey to listen to shippers’ concerns regularly
- The Air Cargo Innovation Awards to stimulate and reward fresh and good ideas
- The StB Cargo program to transform air cargo and make it less fragmented, faster, and smarter
- The Interactive Cargo project to “make cargo talk” using IoT
Passionate about innovation and sustainability, Céline is always looking for ways to challenge the status quo, improve processes, answer new business challenges and customer needs. It led her to creating her consulting firm Change Horizon in September 2019, which supports aviation and logistics organizations with their development and transformation programs.
From May 2020 to February 2021, TIACA entrusted Céline to lead its transformation and facilitate the move as its Transition Director.
As a strong believer in drones potential, Céline continues serving as a start-up mentor for innovative cargo drones’ companies.
She is also serving as Senior Fellow of Aerotropolis Institute China (AIC) and Expert Advisor to the Zhengzhou Airport Economy Zone (ZAEC) together with Ram Menen and Des Vertannes.