The logistics industry is undergoing rapid change driven by economic, political, societal, technological & ecological imperatives. This has created a highly volatile and uncertain environment as businesses seek to manage the new supply chain paradigm.
In our latest whitepaper, Ti CEO John Manners-Bell examines 5 key trends & their impact on logistics markets:
- The rise of emerging markets & their impact on trade
- Changing fiscal and economic dynamics & their impact on the industry
- The costs & risks of environmental policies on a global, national and local level
- M&A – continued consolidation in the logistics industry
- Re-shoring – the impact of economic and political risk